Tuesday, December 27, 2011

So I'm starting this blog.

I've started like numerous of blogs before, and I think I will try to restrain myself fromd deleting this in the near future. I'm such a perfectionist that I either have a good blog that I keep on 'viewing' or I just have a crappy one that I delete, hopefully it won't be latter.
I will just laugh at this blogs ten years or so from now, because I'm thirteen years old turning fourteen, and it's that 'awkward phase' or so the future me will say.
lool So I'm on winter break right now (8th grade) and I am working on my Humanities essay, even though it isn't required. Being a hardworker has its perks every now and then, because I don't have to worry about this essay later on when it's actually do and I have no time to work on it living so far away from school and having a sucky means of commute that delays half the time. Sooo my break has been pretty chill, I know one friend who's going away and having a blast probably somewhere in the North Pole, haha no, but somewhere fun. But I think I've come to enjoy these peaceful days at home where I'm just chillaxing with an ugly face and making no efforts to make myself presentable in my slouchy pajamas. Just doing my homework over the break and I might do some studying, because I have a hunch that a science test on the new unit we're studying, chemistry, is going to pinch me in the bottoms. lool did I just write that? So yeah, I'm not happy about that, I'm not happy about the anxiety I'm having of the SHSAT results coming soon, though I am a bit joyful knowing I'm going to be making chocolate chip cookies tomorrow and I hope they're not a disaster and I'll actually eat them for once, because I have this weird phobia of eating things I baked myself, since I keep imagining all the raw ingrediants I put into them, yuck. Well it's usually the small things that add up that make me happy.
I hope everyone is well.
x Yam

No comments:

Post a Comment