Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Garbage plate.

I made lunch by combining all the leftovers from what my dad made last night, and I think it was a horrible gross idea, because I ended up combining dry rice with some egg quiche that made it all soupy and with the leftover side dishes, turned the whole thing into a vomit color. It reminded me of the garbage plate which I would never dare eat. Thankfully, I had the heart to start over and make a new lunch, because I tried giving my older brother the dish to eat, and I slyly covered it with a fried egg, but I was being too callous in having him eat it. So I got out the instant spicy ramen packages and resolved to Shin Ramyun noodles.
I've been really bad with wearing my retainers, because I'm always eating or grazing on snacks, so retainers would be in my way of eating because they're the plastic invisible ones. Now I cannot wear them as much because they pain me. They have become an irregular fit or something. I don't want to go through braces again, so I'll have to remind myself to wear them now and then. Gahh I'm going to go re-watch Skins beginning from the first episode of the first season now, just to relive this awesome show. I can't wait for Skins season 6 and Switched At Birth season 2, and I think these shows are going to air soon this January. I have to seriously start on my homework now, but knowing I'm a multi-tasker, I'll have Skins on a separate tab lool.
x Yam

No comments:

Post a Comment