Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Haven't updated.

I haven't updated yesterday, since lately I've been very busy with homework. My New Years Resolution was to complete homework early and then be able to have my free time at the end, and it worked out okay yesterday. Speaking of yesterday, my mom took me to a herbal doctor to cure my irregular period lool. The herbal doctor inspected my wrists and knew off the bat that I had insomnia and an irregular period. There were tons of storage cabinets that looked a bit dusty or dirty, eww, and he filled bags with a bit of this and that with the herbs. I could have sworn I saw some pebbles, so he charges 70 dollars for this 'remedy' that he might have picked up from a random forest. My mom made tea out of them and it tastes absolutely vile by the way, and I can try to describe it as something as better as pills combined with bitter vegetables.
At school, I planned my birthday 'party' event with two friends of mine, and something really embarrassing happened in technology class today! I voice-acted a bit too enthusiastically in a game we had to create, and a douche bag who sat at my table began playing it for the whole class to hear. Everyone was silent and I wasn't teased, but I was still very embarrassed and I hate him for doing that to me. I'm de-friending him on Facebook lol. I hope one British girl in my class wasn't offended, because I was trying to mimic British accents somehow. Sigh, I'm always embarrassed one way or the other. Like in Spanish class, the teacher asked me a question I was completely befuddled with, and she in no way tried to clarify. It makes me regret participating in class earlier in the semester, because now she knows my name. She only calls on like a select few, maybe six or seven, out of the thirty in my class, and that is completely unfair to the shy folks who skid away not looking like us idiots. One good thing that happened at school, I guess, is bumping in the hallway with a good looking guy I saw before. He had really nice hair, lol. I didn't really bump into him, just had difficulty maneuvering around him! Ah well, I'm getting rid of all my crushes because they're all stupid, a waste of my time, and I always fall for the unattainable people.
Just now, there was this man who looked like he was from Con-Edison, and he was carrying a clip or something with paper, and he asked if I was the one in the household who managed the energy bill. I call my dad over, and he frightens the man away because I could firsthand tell he was intimidated, kept on calling my dad 'sir' and when my dad said, "No, fuck no don't want" and slammed the screen door in his face, I thought that it was peculiar that a Con-Edison man was working so late into the night anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment